16 people from different countries, of different ages and professions took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2021” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are huge fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series of Public Reactions with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Greece – “Last Dance” by Stefania. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Greek entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2021, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 40%, 117 votes117 votes 40%117 votes - 40% of all votes
- 9 16%, 46 votes46 votes 16%46 votes - 16% of all votes
- 5 10%, 31 vote31 vote 10%31 vote - 10% of all votes
- 8 9%, 28 votes28 votes 9%28 votes - 9% of all votes
- 7 8%, 23 votes23 votes 8%23 votes - 8% of all votes
- 6 7%, 20 votes20 votes 7%20 votes - 7% of all votes
- 1 5%, 16 votes16 votes 5%16 votes - 5% of all votes
- 3 3%, 8 votes8 votes 3%8 votes - 3% of all votes
- 2 2%, 5 votes5 votes 2%5 votes - 2% of all votes
- 4 1%, 2 votes2 votes 1%2 votes - 1% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Latvian entry “The Moon Is Rising” by Samanta Tina is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Greece received.
As we mentioned, 16 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Greek song scored a total of 113 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our Finnish poll is now closed, and their song “Dark Side” by Blind Channel received a total of 131 points from our readers. Here’s their final score, as well as the current standing for semi final 2: