16 people from different countries, of different ages and professions took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2021” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are huge fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series of Public Reactions with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Iceland– “10 Years” by Daði & Gagnamagnið. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Icelandic entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2021, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 34%, 67 votes67 votes 34%67 votes - 34% of all votes
- 8 15%, 30 votes30 votes 15%30 votes - 15% of all votes
- 7 13%, 26 votes26 votes 13%26 votes - 13% of all votes
- 9 11%, 21 vote21 vote 11%21 vote - 11% of all votes
- 4 9%, 18 votes18 votes 9%18 votes - 9% of all votes
- 1 9%, 18 votes18 votes 9%18 votes - 9% of all votes
- 6 5%, 9 votes9 votes 5%9 votes - 5% of all votes
- 3 4%, 7 votes7 votes 4%7 votes - 4% of all votes
- 2 1%, 2 votes2 votes 1%2 votes - 1% of all votes
- 5 1%, 1 vote1 vote 1%1 vote - 1% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Czech entry “Omaga” by Benny Cristo is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Iceland received.
As we mentioned, 16 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Icelandic song scored a total of 104 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our Moldovan poll is now closed, and their song “Sugar” by Natalia Gordienko received a total of 104 points from our readers. Here’s their final score, as well as the current standing for semi final 2: