16 people from different countries, of different ages and professions took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2021” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are huge fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series of Public Reactions with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Latvia – “The Moon Is Rising” by Samanta Tina. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Latvian entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2021, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 29%, 52 votes52 votes 29%52 votes - 29% of all votes
- 1 19%, 33 votes33 votes 19%33 votes - 19% of all votes
- 5 14%, 24 votes24 votes 14%24 votes - 14% of all votes
- 4 11%, 20 votes20 votes 11%20 votes - 11% of all votes
- 6 8%, 15 votes15 votes 8%15 votes - 8% of all votes
- 3 6%, 11 votes11 votes 6%11 votes - 6% of all votes
- 9 5%, 8 votes8 votes 5%8 votes - 5% of all votes
- 7 3%, 5 votes5 votes 3%5 votes - 3% of all votes
- 2 3%, 5 votes5 votes 3%5 votes - 3% of all votes
- 8 2%, 4 votes4 votes 2%4 votes - 2% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Albanian entry “Karma” by Anxhela Peristeri is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Latvia received.
As we mentioned, 16 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Latvian song scored a total of 88 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our Greek poll is now closed, and their song “Last Dance” by Stefania received a total of 124 points from our readers. Here’s their final score, as well as the current standing for semi final 2: