16 people from different countries, of different ages and professions took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2021” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are huge fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series of Public Reactions with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Lithuania – “Discoteque” by The Roop. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Lithuanian entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2021, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 51%, 114 votes114 votes 51%114 votes - 51% of all votes
- 8 16%, 37 votes37 votes 16%37 votes - 16% of all votes
- 9 14%, 31 vote31 vote 14%31 vote - 14% of all votes
- 4 7%, 15 votes15 votes 7%15 votes - 7% of all votes
- 6 5%, 11 votes11 votes 5%11 votes - 5% of all votes
- 1 3%, 7 votes7 votes 3%7 votes - 3% of all votes
- 5 3%, 6 votes6 votes 3%6 votes - 3% of all votes
- 2 1%, 3 votes3 votes 1%3 votes - 1% of all votes
- 7 0%, 1 vote1 vote1 vote - 0% of all votes
- 3 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the North Macedonian entry “Here I Stand” by Vasil is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Lithuania received.
As we mentioned, 16 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Lithuanian song scored a total of 136 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our Israeli poll is now closed, and their song “Set Me Free” by Eden Alene received a total of 119 points from our readers. Here’s their final score: