16 people from different countries, of different ages and professions took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2021” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are huge fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series of Public Reactions with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent North Macedonia – “Here I Stand” by Vasil. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the North Macedonian entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2021, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 29%, 49 votes49 votes 29%49 votes - 29% of all votes
- 1 17%, 28 votes28 votes 17%28 votes - 17% of all votes
- 8 11%, 19 votes19 votes 11%19 votes - 11% of all votes
- 9 10%, 17 votes17 votes 10%17 votes - 10% of all votes
- 4 10%, 17 votes17 votes 10%17 votes - 10% of all votes
- 2 9%, 15 votes15 votes 9%15 votes - 9% of all votes
- 3 6%, 10 votes10 votes 6%10 votes - 6% of all votes
- 5 4%, 6 votes6 votes 4%6 votes - 4% of all votes
- 7 3%, 5 votes5 votes 3%5 votes - 3% of all votes
- 6 1%, 2 votes2 votes 1%2 votes - 1% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Swedish entry “Voices” by Tusse is published, and then we will also announce the total score that North Macedonia received.
As we mentioned, 16 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The North Macedonian song scored a total of 56 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our Lithuanian poll is now closed, and their song “Discoteque” by The Roop received a total of 134 points from our readers. Here’s their final score, and the current standings: