16 people from different countries, of different ages and professions took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2021” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are huge fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series of Public Reactions with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Norway– “Fallen Angel” by TIX. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Norwegian entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2021, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 36%, 80 votes80 votes 36%80 votes - 36% of all votes
- 5 14%, 31 vote31 vote 14%31 vote - 14% of all votes
- 9 12%, 27 votes27 votes 12%27 votes - 12% of all votes
- 1 9%, 21 vote21 vote 9%21 vote - 9% of all votes
- 8 9%, 20 votes20 votes 9%20 votes - 9% of all votes
- 7 8%, 18 votes18 votes 8%18 votes - 8% of all votes
- 6 6%, 14 votes14 votes 6%14 votes - 6% of all votes
- 3 4%, 8 votes8 votes 4%8 votes - 4% of all votes
- 4 1%, 3 votes3 votes 1%3 votes - 1% of all votes
- 2 1%, 3 votes3 votes 1%3 votes - 1% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Croatian entry “Tick-Tock” by Albina is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Norway received.
As we mentioned, 16 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Norwegian song scored a total of 92 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our Cypriot poll is now closed, and their song “El Diablo” by Elena Tsagrinou received a total of 125 points from our readers. Here’s their final score, and the current standings: