16 people from different countries, of different ages and professions took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2021” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are huge fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series of Public Reactions with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Switzerland – “Tout l’Univers” by Gjon’s Tears. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Swiss entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2021, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 44%, 126 votes126 votes 44%126 votes - 44% of all votes
- 5 13%, 37 votes37 votes 13%37 votes - 13% of all votes
- 1 11%, 32 votes32 votes 11%32 votes - 11% of all votes
- 8 10%, 28 votes28 votes 10%28 votes - 10% of all votes
- 9 7%, 20 votes20 votes 7%20 votes - 7% of all votes
- 7 6%, 17 votes17 votes 6%17 votes - 6% of all votes
- 6 4%, 10 votes10 votes 4%10 votes - 4% of all votes
- 3 4%, 10 votes10 votes 4%10 votes - 4% of all votes
- 4 1%, 3 votes3 votes 1%3 votes - 1% of all votes
- 2 0%, 1 vote1 vote1 vote - 0% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Danish entry “Øve Os På Hinanden” by Fyr & Flamme is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Switzerland received.
As we mentioned, 16 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Swiss song scored a total of 135 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our Georgian poll is now closed, and their song “You” by Tornike Kipiani received a total of 81 points from our readers. Here’s their final score, as well as the current standing for semi final 2: