Irish broadcaster RTE have announced that Ryan O’Shaughnessy will be the Irish spokesperson at the voting in this year’s Grand Final.
Ryan O’Shaughnessy who represented Ireland at the 2018 Eurovision will be revealing the results of the Irish jury at the Grand Final this Saturday (22nd May).
Presenters Neil Doherty and Zbyszek Zalinski will be the Irish commentators at both semi finals, with Marty Whelan commentating at the Grand Final.
Other spokespersons revealed so far include:
- UK- Amanda Holden – Actress and TV Presenter
- France – Carla – Junior Eurovision 2019 representative
- Netherlands – Duncan Laurence – Winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019
- Azerbaijan – Ell & Nikki – Winners of the 2011 Eurovision
- Georgia – Oto Nemsadze – Eurovision 2019 representative
- Israel- Lucy Ayoub -Co presenter of the 2019 Eurovision
- Italy – Carolina Di Domenico- TV Presenter
- Latvia – Aminata Savadogo – Eurovision 2015 representative
- Lithuania – Andrius Mamontovas – Eurovision 2006 representative
- Sweden – Carola – Winner of 2011 Eurovision and participant in 1983 and 2006