The trio that successfully represented Belgium at this year’s Eurovision Song Contest – Hooverphonic, and brought their country back to the Grand Final for the first time since 2017 with “The Wrong Place”, have just announced a European tour coming up, during which they will visit nine different countries.
Apart from their tour around Belgium, Hooverphonic’s tour around Europe will start firstly in Echternach in Luxembourg on the 31st of September. Apart from Luxembourg, the Belgian band will also visit France, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria and Switzerland. The full tour and the dates are as follows:
- 31st of July – Echternach, Luxembourg
- 16th of September – Paris, France
- 17th of September – Strasbourg, France
- 27th of September – Cologne, Germany
- 28th of September – Munich, Germany
- 29th of September – Berlin, Germany
- 2nd of October – Warsaw, Poland
- 3rd of October – Prague, Czech Republic
- 5th of October – Bratislava, Slovakia
- 7th of October – Braşov, Romania
- 8th of October – Bucharest, Romania
- 9th of October – Sofia, Bulgaria
- 12th of October – Aarau, Switzerland
- 13th of October – Bern, Switzerland
- 14th of October – Lyon, France
- 16th of October – Besançon, France
- 9th of December – Metz, France
- 10th of December – Tourcoing, France
- 11th of December – Hérouville St. Clair, France
You can already buy your tickets for this tour right here (click).
Hooverphonic successfully represented Belgium at this year’s Eurovision Song Contest in Rotterdam, where their song “The Wrong Place” qualified for the Grand Final, and eventually finished in 19th place. We spoke to the band ahead of the Contest, and you can check our interview with them right here, and also give another listen to their Eurovision song right below.