Go_A tour around Belgium and Netherlands postponed until 2022!
As we all know, Go_A represented Ukraine at this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, and their song “Shum” ended in second place in the Grand Final with the public all over Europe and Australia, and finished in fifth place overall. The band was supposed to tour around Belgium and The Netherlands during this month, but this tour has now been postponed until 2022.
The band announced on their official Twitter account that their tour is postponed until next year, due to the COVID related restrictions. The new dates are as follows:
- 20th of January: Het Depot in Leuven, Belgium
- 21st of January: Eurosonic Noorderslag in Groningen, The Netherlands
- 22nd of January: De Casino in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium
- 26th of May: Mezz in Breda, The Netherlands
- 27th of May: Duycker in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
- 28th of May: Amsterdam, The Netherlands (venue TBA)
- 29th of May: Luxor Live in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
The band confirmed that the already purchased tickets are going to remain valid for the new dates as well, but if someone is not able to go on the newly appointed dates, they should contact the ticketing website for refunds.