Christer Björkman is to release a book about his time spent with the Eurovision Song Contest.
The TV producer made the following announcement on his Instagram account:
View this post on Instagram
The book is due to be released this May, and will look back at Eurovision since it first began in 1956. The book will include:
- Christer’s experience of representing Sweden in 1992
- How Christer became involved with the Melodifestivalen
- Christer’s ranking of the best songs, country by country
- His reflections on all the broadcasts, year by year
- His ranking of all the 68 winning entries
- Comprehensive stats and facts
Personal stories, including:
- Conflicts and arguments
- Dilemmas and last minute emergency solutions
- Unforgettable memories
You can see Christer singing his song ‘I morgon är en annan dag’ below:
Anyone who’d like to buy a copy can find more information on the upcoming book by clicking here.
Will you be buying a copy of Christer’s book? What stories would you love to hear? Let us know in the comments section below!