The sixth and the final entry of the Irish selection for Eurovision 2022 has been revealed! Miles Graham will be singing “Yeah, we’re gonna get out of it”. On Monday the Irish broadcaster RTÉ, started to reveal songs competing in the selection. We had a chance to hear two songs on that day. And in the previous two days two more have been revealed – Janet Grogan – “Ashes Of Yesterday” ; Brooke Scullion – “That’s Rich” and yesterday the penultimate song was revealed “One Night, One Kiss, One Promise” By Patrick O’Sullivan. RTÉ Radio 1 revealed the songs on The Ryan Tubridy Show. You can listen to Yeah, we’re gonna get out of it below
Miles Graham is an Irish singer-songwriter born in Dublin in a family of nine siblings. He coaches the U16 soccer team in Strandhill and volunteers in local projects. He had first releasein 2015. His first EP was named Air in my lungs. Miles sang a cover of Dido’s song Thank You on BBC Radio 5 Laura Whitmore Show, dedicated to the frontline workers.
You can listen to the remaining five songs by clicking on the links below
Irish broadcaster received a total of 320 entries for the Eurovision 2022. They narrowed down to six songs which will be competing in a special version of The Late Late Show which is set to take place on 4th of February. The way the winner will be decided is by public voting and an international jury vote. Last year Ireland was represented with “Maps” by Lesley Roy which ended on last place in the first semi-final scoring just 20 points.
Vote for your favourite to represent Ireland at Eurovision 2022 below
- Brooke Scullion - That's Rich 31%, 294 votes294 votes 31%294 votes - 31% of all votes
- Patrick O'Sullivan - One Night, One Kiss, One Promise 29%, 271 vote271 vote 29%271 vote - 29% of all votes
- Rachel Goode - I'm Loving Me 18%, 166 votes166 votes 18%166 votes - 18% of all votes
- Brendan Murray - Real Love 11%, 102 votes102 votes 11%102 votes - 11% of all votes
- Miles Graham - Yeah, We're Going To Get Out Of It 7%, 64 votes64 votes 7%64 votes - 7% of all votes
- Janet Grogan - Ashes Of Yesterday 5%, 49 votes49 votes 5%49 votes - 5% of all votes
What are your thought of the acts revealed so far which have a chance to represent Ireland at Eurovision 2022? Let us know in the comments below and at our social media link!