Norwegian selection for Eurovision 2022, Melodi Grand Prix 2021 is having it’s second semi-final tonight. Four acts are going to compete in duels for a single place that leads to the Grand Final. In addition, a finalist – Christian Ingebrigtsen, is going to present his song “Wonder of The World”.
The four songs competing tonight have all been released on Monday 10th of January together with the rest of the entries and ever since then you had a chance to vote for YOUR personal favorite of these four songs in our poll. The current results are as follows:
Steffen Jakobsen – With Me Tonight
- Farida – Dangerous – 26%
- Lily Löwe – Bad Baby – 20%
Daniel Lukas – Kvelertak – 20%
Steffen Jakobsen is the favorite of our readers ahead of tonight’s semi final, and he is followed by Farida in second place. There is currently a tie at third place as both the songs “Bad Baby” by Lily Löwe and “Kvelertak” by Daniel Lukas got 20% of your votes .
Our poll is going to close at the end of tonight’s semi final, thus you still have time to vote for your favorite act, and try and change the result! Let us know which one of these four acts is YOUR personal favorite by voting in our poll right here:
- Steffen Jakobsen - With Me Tonight 35%, 340 votes340 votes 35%340 votes - 35% of all votes
- Farida - Dangerous 27%, 266 votes266 votes 27%266 votes - 27% of all votes
- Lily Löwe - Bad Baby 19%, 186 votes186 votes 19%186 votes - 19% of all votes
- Daniel Lukas - Kvelertak 19%, 182 votes182 votes 19%182 votes - 19% of all votes