Norwegian selection for Eurovision 2022, Melodi Grand Prix 2021 is having it’s third semi-final tonight. Four acts are going to compete in duels for a single place that leads to the Grand Final. In addition, a finalist will be performing their entry. It should’ve been Subwoolfer but given the fact they got tested positive to Covid, NorthKid jumped in as their replacement and they will be performing “Someone”.
The four songs competing tonight have all been released on Monday 10th of January together with the rest of the entries and ever since then you had a chance to vote for YOUR personal favorite of these four songs in our poll. The current results are as follows:
VILDE – Titans
- Oda Gondrosen – Hammer Of Thor – 32%
- Mari Bølla – Your Loss – 28%
Sturla – Skår i hjertet – 7%
VILDE is the favorite of our readers ahead of tonight’s semi final, and they think “Titans” should be the act which qualifies from the third semi-final direct to the final, she is closely followed by “Hammer of Thor” by Oda Gondrosen with just a few votes less on the second place. The third place has received a bit lower amount of votes and Mari is there with “Your Loss”. The song which didn’t impress you was “Skår i hjertet” by Sturla as he got only 7% of your votes. You can read our interviews with VILDE, Mari Bølla and Oda Gondrosen.
Our poll is going to close at the end of tonight’s semi final, thus you still have time to vote for your favorite act, and try and change the result! Let us know which one of these four acts is YOUR personal favorite by voting in our poll right here:
- Oda Gondrosen - Hammer Of Thor 33%, 388 votes388 votes 33%388 votes - 33% of all votes
- Vilde - Titans 33%, 385 votes385 votes 33%385 votes - 33% of all votes
- Mari Bølla - Your Loss 27%, 320 votes320 votes 27%320 votes - 27% of all votes
- Sturla - Skår i hjertet 7%, 79 votes79 votes 7%79 votes - 7% of all votes