Next up in our Eurovision: Australia Decides interview series, ESC Bubble’s Cain chats with emerging pop startlet Charley about her entry ‘I Suck At Being Lonely’.
When Australian broadcaster announced Charley as an artist she said:
“Eurovision has always seemed so out of reach, but now I feel one step closer by performing at Eurovision – Australia Decides on the Gold Coast. I’m so excited as my family and I are huge fans and I can’t wait to do them proud. I wrote my song two and a half years ago about my biggest heartbreak, so being able to turn something so dark into something beautiful is a really special moment for me.”
Does she have what it takes to head to Turin and swoon over Måneskin in person? You decide.
- Sheldon Riley - Not The Same 46%, 1069 votes1069 votes 46%1069 votes - 46% of all votes
- Voyager - Dreamer 15%, 358 votes358 votes 15%358 votes - 15% of all votes
- Charley - I Suck At Being Lonely 9%, 221 vote221 vote 9%221 vote - 9% of all votes
- Jaguar Jonze - Little Fires 8%, 177 votes177 votes 8%177 votes - 8% of all votes
- G-Nation - Bite Me 5%, 128 votes128 votes 5%128 votes - 5% of all votes
- Paulini - We Are One 4%, 104 votes104 votes 4%104 votes - 4% of all votes
- Andrew Lambrou - Electrify 4%, 95 votes95 votes 4%95 votes - 4% of all votes
- Jude York - I Won't Need To Dream 2%, 57 votes57 votes 2%57 votes - 2% of all votes
- Isaiah Firebrace and Evie Irie - When I'm With You 2%, 45 votes45 votes 2%45 votes - 2% of all votes
- Seann Miley Moore - My Body 2%, 41 vote41 vote 2%41 vote - 2% of all votes
- Erica Padilla - To The Bottom 2%, 37 votes37 votes 2%37 votes - 2% of all votes
Eurovision – Australia Decides 2022 airs live and exclusively on SBS and SBS On Demand on Saturday 26 February (AEST).