Tonight sees the final of Latvia’s selection process “Supernova” where a mixture of 50% televote and 50% jury ote will decide the winner and the act that is to represent Latvia in the 66th Eurovision Song Contest in Turin!
Last weekend’s semi final decided 10 finalists, and the broadcaster LTV also advanced Miks Dukurs when it was found that a technical issue affected his live performance.
The show will be hosted by Ketija Šēnberga and Lauris Reiniks and includes special guests The Roop from Lithuania and Uku Suviste from Estonia, both of whom appeared at Eurovision 2021.
The acts performing tonight are as follows:
- MIKS DUKURES “First Love”
- RAUM “Plans”
- LINDA RUŠENIECE “Pay My Own Bills”
- BERMUDU DIVSTŪRIS “BAD”
- MIKS GALVANOVSKIS “I’m Just A Sinner”
- BUJĀNS “He, She, You & Me”
- ELĪNA GLUZUNOVA “Es pabiju tur”
- CITI ZĒNI “Eat Your Salad”
- INSPO “A Happy Place”
- MĒS JŪS MĪLAM “Rich Itch”
- AMINATA “I’m Letting You Go”
You can watch the show via this link, and follow our live blog below, where we will be commenting on all the performances and results as they come in. Let us know what you think!