Polish Eurovision website Dziennik-Eurowizyjny is reporting that Poland‘s Eurovision national final, Tu bije serce Europy! Wybieramy hit na Eurowizję, now has a running order and a new voting format!
Televoting will start after all 10 performances have ended, and each viewer will be able to cast one valid vote from a SIM card. Round 1 of the voting will see the audience and jurors have an equal weighting (50/50) to select the best three songs from among the ten performers. These three acts will move on to the new Superfinal.
Then, in Round 2 the three songs will face another round of voting. All votes will be re-set to 0, and the jury and the televoters will now have to select the best one of the three superfinalist (each weighting 50% once again). This is the first time Poland’s selection will feature a Superfinal!
The running order will be:
- Kuba Szmajkowski – “Lovesick”
- Anna Byrcyn – “Dokąd” (Where To)
- Nobility Sisters – “Drogowskazy” (Signposts)
- Lidia Kopania – “Why Does It Hurt”
- Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chika Toro – “Move”
- Karolina Lizer – “Czysta Woda” (Pure Water)
- Unmute – “Głośniej niż decybele” (Louder Than Decibels)
- Emilia Dębska – “All I Need”
- Krystian Ochman – “River”
- Daria – “Paranoia”
The show will air at 20:00 CET on Saturday 19th February and 70% of Dziennik-Eurowizyjny’s followers say they will vote for Krystian Ochman. Would you be happy if he goes on to win? Let us know who you think should be the successor to Rafał Brzozowski below or on our socials @escbubble !