This evening the grand final of Eesti Laul took place in order for Estonia to select their entry for the 2022 Eurovision Song Contest! After 4 quarter finals, 2 semi-finals, and tonight’s final STEFAN was the victor and will represent Estonia with their song “Hope”!
Tonights running order was:
- Elina Nechayeva – “Remedy”
- Andrei Zevakin feat . Grete Paia – “What Now”
- Jaagup Tuisk – “Kui vaid”
- Elysa – “Fire”
- Ott Lepland – “Aovalguses”
- Stig Rästa – “Interstellar”
- Minimal Wind ft. Elisabeth Tiffany – “What To Make Of This”
- Stefan – “Hope”
- Anna Sahlene – “Champion”
- Black Velvet – “Sandra”
Following the performances we had the results of the Jury and the Televote to decide which 3 acts went through to the Superfinal Televote to determine which act won and will represent Estonia in Turin. These three were STEFAN, Minimal Wind ft. Elisabeth Tiffany and Elysa!
Following the Superfinal it was revealed that STEFAN had won with 62% of the final televote. Minimal Wind ft. Elisabeth Tiffany came in 2nd place with31% and Elysa was 3rd with 6%.
Take a look at their performance from tonight here: