The running order for the final of Eesti Laul 2022 has been revealed!
The final of Eesti Laul 2022 is set to take place this Saturday. Two days ago the line up of the final has been completed and we found out which 10 acts are competing for a chance to become the next Estonian representative at Eurovision Song Contest. The hosts of the shows are going to be former Eurovision contestant Maarja-Liis Ilus and the Estonian TV host Priit Log who already hosted the semi-finals, however the two of them will not be alone as Estonian representative at Eurovision 2016, Jüri Pootsmann will be joining them. In addition to that it has been revealed that among the guest performances we will be seeing Uku Suviste, Annely Peebo and Marko Matvere. Today ERR has revealed the running order of the final, Elina Nechayeva will open the show while Black Velvet will be the ones to close it. Full running order is available below:
- Elina Nechayeva – “Remedy”
- Andrei Zevakin feat . Grete Paia – “What Now”
- Jaagup Tuisk – “Kui vaid”
- Elysa – “Fire”
- Ott Lepland – “Aovalguses”
- Stig Rästa – “Interstellar”
- Minimal Wind ft. Elisabeth Tiffany – “What To Make Of This”
- Stefan – “Hope”
- Anna Sahlene – “Champion”
- Black Velvet – “Sandra”
The voting for the winner of Eesti Laul will be done in two rounds. First round will feature both jury and audience votes and the top three placed acts will advance to the super final, through which the winner will be decided solely by the public vote.
- Stefan - Hope 24%, 370 votes370 votes 24%370 votes - 24% of all votes
- Elysa - Fire 17%, 259 votes259 votes 17%259 votes - 17% of all votes
- Stig Rasta - Interstellar 14%, 221 vote221 vote 14%221 vote - 14% of all votes
- Anna Sahlene - Champion 12%, 187 votes187 votes 12%187 votes - 12% of all votes
- Ott Lepland - Aovalguses 10%, 152 votes152 votes 10%152 votes - 10% of all votes
- Elina Nechayeva - Remedy 7%, 104 votes104 votes 7%104 votes - 7% of all votes
- Andrei Zevakin feat. Grete Paia - Mis nuud saab 6%, 98 votes98 votes 6%98 votes - 6% of all votes
- Black Velvet - Sandra 6%, 95 votes95 votes 6%95 votes - 6% of all votes
- Jaagup Tuisk - Kui vaid 4%, 67 votes67 votes 4%67 votes - 4% of all votes
- Minimal Wind feat. Elisabeth Tiffany - What To Make Of This 1%, 16 votes16 votes 1%16 votes - 1% of all votes
Which of the acts is your favourite to represent Estonia? Let us know your impressions of the draw in the comments below and at our social media links!