Whilst out in Lisbon for Festival da Canção 2022, I caught up with each of the ten finalists right after the show as the dream of Eurovision edges one step closer.
Last, but definitely not least, I finally got to meet singer Inês Homem de Melo and songwriter Pedro Marques in person. Among other things, we chatted about Pedro’s mum and Inês’ psychology books, and I have a go at some performance advice. I apologise in advance. On the other hand, if Inês wins after this interview, I take full responsibility. Best of luck!
Watch the full interview HERE:
Remember to vote in our POLL for who YOU want to win on Saturday 12th March!
- Syro - Ainda nos temos 19%, 226 votes226 votes 19%226 votes - 19% of all votes
- Maro - Saudade, saudade 18%, 211 votes211 votes 18%211 votes - 18% of all votes
- Pongo and Tristany - Degra.de 14%, 163 votes163 votes 14%163 votes - 14% of all votes
- FF - Como é bom esperar alguém 11%, 129 votes129 votes 11%129 votes - 11% of all votes
- Aurea - Why? 10%, 114 votes114 votes 10%114 votes - 10% of all votes
- Ines Homem de Melo - Fome de viagem 8%, 95 votes95 votes 8%95 votes - 8% of all votes
- Os Quatro e Meia - Amanha 7%, 77 votes77 votes 7%77 votes - 7% of all votes
- Diana Castro - Ginger Ale 5%, 57 votes57 votes 5%57 votes - 5% of all votes
- Milhanas - Corpo de mulher 4%, 51 vote51 vote 4%51 vote - 4% of all votes
- Pepperoni Passion - Codigo 30 4%, 50 votes50 votes 4%50 votes - 4% of all votes