The second semi-final of Festival da Canção 20212at the RTP Studios in Lisbon just ended a few moments ago and we now have found the last five acts, that have qualified to the final.
The five acts that received the most votes from the combination of jury & televoting and therefore qualified to the grand final are:
- Milhanas – Corpo de Mulher
- Syro – Ainda nos Temos
- Inês Homem De Melo – Fome de Viagem
- Pongo E Tristany – DÉGRÁ.DÉ
- Pepperoni Pasión– Código 30
The Grand Final will take place this Saturday, March 12th. The above 5 qualifiers join the 5 from Saturday’s Semi Final, which were:
- Os Quatro & Meia – Amanhã
- Diana Castro – Ginger Ale
- FF – Como É Bom Esperar Alguém
- Aurea – Why?
- Maro – Saudade, Saudade
These 10 acts will battle it out for the Golden Ticket to represent Portugal at this year’s Eurovision in Turin! But who will it be? We will find out on Saturday!