Dansk Melodi Grand Prix was back tonight and in good form! After canceling the audience last minute in March 2020 as Covid began to sweep over the country, and hosting the show in a studio closed to the public in 2021, DMGP 2022 brought together a crowd of over 10,000 fans to the Jyske Bank Boxen in Herning.
Hosted by Tina Müller and Martin Brygmann, the show was opened by last year’s winners Fyr & Flamme who sand their Eurovision 2021 entry “Øve os på hinanden”. Viewers were also treated to an incredible Interval Act of some of ABBA’s greatest hits.
Of the 8 competing songs, 3 artists moved on to the Superfinal
- Patrick Dorgan – Vinden suser ind
- CONF3SSIONS – Hallelujah
- Der Var Engang – En skønne dag
- Fuld Effekt – Rave med de hårde drenge
- Josie Elinor & Jack Warren – Let Me Go
- Morten Fillipsen – Happy Go Lucky
- REDDI – The Show
- Juncker – Kommet for at blive
In the Superfinal vote, REDDI won with 38% of the combined SMS and app voting!
Are you happy with Denmark’s choice? Let us know below or on our socials @escbubble !