19 people of different ages, professions and background took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2022” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are big fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Lithuania– “Sentimentai” by Monika Liu. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Lithuanian entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2022, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 45%, 107 votes107 votes 45%107 votes - 45% of all votes
- 7 13%, 32 votes32 votes 13%32 votes - 13% of all votes
- 5 12%, 28 votes28 votes 12%28 votes - 12% of all votes
- 1 11%, 27 votes27 votes 11%27 votes - 11% of all votes
- 6 8%, 19 votes19 votes 8%19 votes - 8% of all votes
- 2 5%, 13 votes13 votes 5%13 votes - 5% of all votes
- 3 3%, 8 votes8 votes 3%8 votes - 3% of all votes
- 8 2%, 4 votes4 votes 2%4 votes - 2% of all votes
- 4 0%, 1 vote1 vote1 vote - 0% of all votes
- 9 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of Bulgarian entry “Intentions” by Intelligent Music Project is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Lithuania received.
As we mentioned, 19 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Lithuanian song scored a total of 111 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our Latvian poll is now closed, and their song “Eat Your Salad” by Citi Zeni received a total of 112 points from our readers. Here’s their final score: