19 people of different ages, professions and background took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2022” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are big fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Albania – “Sekret” by Ronela Hajati. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Albanian entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2022, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 23%, 41 vote41 vote 23%41 vote - 23% of all votes
- 1 18%, 33 votes33 votes 18%33 votes - 18% of all votes
- 7 13%, 23 votes23 votes 13%23 votes - 13% of all votes
- 9 12%, 22 votes22 votes 12%22 votes - 12% of all votes
- 8 9%, 17 votes17 votes 9%17 votes - 9% of all votes
- 3 8%, 15 votes15 votes 8%15 votes - 8% of all votes
- 4 6%, 11 votes11 votes 6%11 votes - 6% of all votes
- 5 4%, 8 votes8 votes 4%8 votes - 4% of all votes
- 2 4%, 7 votes7 votes 4%7 votes - 4% of all votes
- 6 2%, 4 votes4 votes 2%4 votes - 2% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Armenian entry “Snap” by Rosa Linn is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Albania received.
As we mentioned, 19 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Albanian song scored a total of 126 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our poll for Serbia is now closed, and their song “In Corpore Sano” by Konstrakta received a total of 139 points from our readers. Here are the current rankings of both semi finals (countries in blue have qualified for ESCBubble’s Final, whilst the countries in red will not be one of our finalists).
Semi Final 1:
Semi Final 2: