The Public Reacts to Belgium: Jeremie Makiese – Miss You
19 people of different ages, professions and background took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2022” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are big fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Belgium – “Miss You” by Jeremie Makiese. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Belgian entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2022, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 19%, 40 votes40 votes 19%40 votes - 19% of all votes
- 8 16%, 33 votes33 votes 16%33 votes - 16% of all votes
- 6 13%, 27 votes27 votes 13%27 votes - 13% of all votes
- 2 12%, 26 votes26 votes 12%26 votes - 12% of all votes
- 1 10%, 22 votes22 votes 10%22 votes - 10% of all votes
- 4 10%, 21 vote21 vote 10%21 vote - 10% of all votes
- 5 8%, 18 votes18 votes 8%18 votes - 8% of all votes
- 7 5%, 11 votes11 votes 5%11 votes - 5% of all votes
- 3 4%, 8 votes8 votes 4%8 votes - 4% of all votes
- 9 3%, 6 votes6 votes 3%6 votes - 3% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Georgian entry “Lock Me In” by Circus Mircus is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Belgium received.
As we mentioned, 19 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Belgian song scored a total of 110 points from our team:
Our poll for Portugal is now closed, and their song “Saudade, Saudade” by Maro received a total of 130 points from our readers. Here are the current rankings of both semi finals (countries in blue have qualified for ESCBubble’s Final, whilst the countries in red will not be one of our finalists).
Semi Final 1:
Now that we have all scores of all 17 songs competing in the first semi final, we can announce our 10 finalists: Norway, Austria, Ukraine, The Netherlands, Albania, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova and Croatia.
Semi Final 2: