19 people of different ages, professions and background took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2022” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are big fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent North Macedonia – “Circles” by Andrea. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the entry of North Macedonia, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2022, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 25%, 48 votes48 votes 25%48 votes - 25% of all votes
- 8 16%, 31 vote31 vote 16%31 vote - 16% of all votes
- 2 14%, 27 votes27 votes 14%27 votes - 14% of all votes
- 5 11%, 21 vote21 vote 11%21 vote - 11% of all votes
- 1 9%, 17 votes17 votes 9%17 votes - 9% of all votes
- 7 7%, 14 votes14 votes 7%14 votes - 7% of all votes
- 6 6%, 12 votes12 votes 6%12 votes - 6% of all votes
- 9 4%, 8 votes8 votes 4%8 votes - 4% of all votes
- 4 4%, 8 votes8 votes 4%8 votes - 4% of all votes
- 3 2%, 3 votes3 votes 2%3 votes - 2% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the French entry, “Fulenn” by Alvan & Ahez is published, and then we will also announce the total score that North Macedonia received.
As we mentioned, 19 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The song from North Macedonia scored a total of 101 points from our team:
Our poll for Georgia is now closed, and their song “Lock Me In” by Circus Mircus received a total of 106 points from our readers. Here are the current rankings of semi final 2 (countries in blue have qualified for ESCBubble’s Final, whilst the countries in red will not be one of our finalists).
The 10 finalists selected by our reviewers, team and readers from semi final 1 are: Norway, Austria, Ukraine, The Netherlands, Albania, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova and Croatia. The full results of semi final 1 are as follows: