19 people of different ages, professions and background took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2022” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are big fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Malta – “I Am What I Am” by Emma Muscat. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Maltese entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2022, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 45%, 151 vote151 vote 45%151 vote - 45% of all votes
- 1 13%, 44 votes44 votes 13%44 votes - 13% of all votes
- 9 11%, 37 votes37 votes 11%37 votes - 11% of all votes
- 8 8%, 28 votes28 votes 8%28 votes - 8% of all votes
- 5 6%, 21 vote21 vote 6%21 vote - 6% of all votes
- 4 5%, 16 votes16 votes 5%16 votes - 5% of all votes
- 2 4%, 14 votes14 votes 4%14 votes - 4% of all votes
- 7 3%, 11 votes11 votes 3%11 votes - 3% of all votes
- 6 2%, 8 votes8 votes 2%8 votes - 2% of all votes
- 3 1%, 4 votes4 votes 1%4 votes - 1% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Albanian entry “Sekret” by Ronela Hajati is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Serbia received.
As we mentioned, 19 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Serbian song scored a total of 118 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our poll for Malta is now closed, and their song “I Am What I Am” by Emma Muscat received a total of 107 points from our readers. Here are the current rankings of both semi finals (countries in blue have qualified for ESCBubble’s Final, whilst the countries in red will not be one of our finalists).
Semi Final 1:
Semi Final 2: