19 people of different ages, professions and background took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2022” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are big fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Sweden – “Hold Me Closer” by Cornelia Jakobs. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Swedish entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2022, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 35%, 94 votes94 votes 35%94 votes - 35% of all votes
- 1 14%, 38 votes38 votes 14%38 votes - 14% of all votes
- 8 12%, 33 votes33 votes 12%33 votes - 12% of all votes
- 9 10%, 28 votes28 votes 10%28 votes - 10% of all votes
- 6 8%, 21 vote21 vote 8%21 vote - 8% of all votes
- 5 6%, 17 votes17 votes 6%17 votes - 6% of all votes
- 2 6%, 15 votes15 votes 6%15 votes - 6% of all votes
- 7 5%, 14 votes14 votes 5%14 votes - 5% of all votes
- 4 3%, 9 votes9 votes 3%9 votes - 3% of all votes
- 3 1%, 3 votes3 votes 1%3 votes - 1% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Maltese entry “I Am What I Am” by Emma Muscat is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Sweden received.
As we mentioned, 19 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Swedish song scored a total of 155 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our poll for Montenegro is now closed, and their song “Breathe” by Vladana received a total of 105 points from our readers. Here are the current rankings of both semi finals (countries in blue have qualified for ESCBubble’s Final, whilst the countries in red will not be one of our finalists).
Semi Final 1:
Semi Final 2: