The Eurovision month of May is behind us, but already at the start of June, Albanian broadcaster RTSH have opened their submission window for the festival that is also used to deliver their song and artist for Eurovision: Festivali i Këngës!
RTSH invite all the interested artists and composers to compete in the 61th edition with this video:
They also list what should be submitted upon your application:
- The final version of the song (not exceeding 4 minutes)
- The final instrumental version of the song (with and without backign vocals)
- The complete lyrics of the song
- The names of the composers and lyricists of the song
- Artistic photos and a biography of the singer or group (including other activities, awards and specials)
Failing to deliver any of these might make the submission as a whole invalid.
These files are to be submitted to Zyrës së Protokollit (The Protocol Office) of RTSH or alternatively, sent to them by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For other questions, interested parties are being referred to the official set of rules (in Albanian).
Last year’s winner of Festivali i Këngës was Ronela Hajati with ‘Sekret’, with which she also represented her country in Turin:
Who do you hope to see in Festivali i Këngës this year?
Let us know in the comments below or on our social media channels!