PrePartyES in Madrid returns for 2023 – Tickets are available now!

Just one week ago, the Barcelona Eurovision Party has announced its comeback for the Eurovision 2023 season and revealed the full dates and information on how to get tickets! Now the second Eurovision pre-party, which coincidentally also takes place in Spain, has confirmed its comeback and is selling tickets from this day on. It is the PrePartyES in Madrid, which is going to take place for the 7th time!

Dates and format

The Party will be held in La Riviera in Madrid on Friday, 7th of April and Saturday, 8th of April! Every delegation that participates in the Eurovision Song Contest 2023 will be invited to perform and promote their Eurovision song in front of thousands of fans. Just like in the last editions, we will also see some Eurovision stars from past years on stage again.

Friday, April 7th, is going to be the Welcome PrePartyES in which several national and international artists from the history of Eurovision will perform and the main PrePartyES is held on Saturday, with the Eurovision participants of 2023 and some special guests. Both nights will be concluded with an After Party.


The tickets are divided into three categories: Fan Zone, General Zone and Family Zone. The fan zone places will be located in the front 20% of the arena, the general zone in the other 80%, while the family zone is on the balcony and exclusively reserved for minors and their companions. There is also an exclusive and limited Golden Pack, that includes all the benefits of the Fan zone, as well as a Meet & Greet with the Eurovision artists. Tickets are available through this link!




PrePartyES 2022

This year’s edition of the PrePartyES featured 30 out of the 40 participants of the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 and was therefore the biggest Eurovision Pre-Party of the season. While not all the acts could be there live, the involvement of the participating countries was tremendous. You can re-watch the 2022 PrePartyEs from Madrid here!

Are you going to buy tickets to Madrid? Let us know your thoughts in the comments and on our social media profiles! @escbubble

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Support ESCBubble!

Like our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter, to get all the Eurovision news as they happen!