Pam Rabbit: ‘My image looks kinda alternative, but right now it’s mainstream’
The Czech national selected started last night, where the five competing acts presented their songs in a live show broadcast on YouTube and ČT’s online page. After entering the national selection in 2019 and 2020, Pam Rabbit is back for a third try, this time with the song “Ghosting”, which she co-wrote with her longtime friend Filip Vlcek, .
We spoke to Pam about “Ghosting”, her music style, the message behind her song and the video clip that she only released a couple of days ago, as well as her plans for Eurovision, should she win ESCZ. Check out all of this, and more, in this interview right below:
Give a listen to Pam Rabbit’s entry “Ghosting” right here:
You can download the Eurovision app, or head over to escz2023.com and cast your vote for your favorite act in this national final, and your vote will count in the actual result.
Let us know who YOUR personal favorite is in ESCZ by voting in our poll:
- Vesna - My Sister's Crown 46%, 396 votes396 votes 46%396 votes - 46% of all votes
- Rodan - Introvert Party Club 21%, 182 votes182 votes 21%182 votes - 21% of all votes
- Pam Rabbit - Ghosting 21%, 177 votes177 votes 21%177 votes - 21% of all votes
- Markéta Irglová - Happy 9%, 75 votes75 votes 9%75 votes - 9% of all votes
- Maella - Flood 3%, 22 votes22 votes 3%22 votes - 3% of all votes
Please note that the votes in our poll do not count in the actual result of ESCZ.