Duncan Laurence will be one of the judges at Pabandom Iš Naujo
The second semi-final of Lithuanian national selection for Eurovision 2023, Pabandom iš Naujo, takes place this Saturday. Ahead of it editor-in-chief of LRT pop music, Ramūnas Zilnys had a chance to interview Duncan Laurence who will be one of the judges of the second semi-final, in addition to that he will be performing as the interval act in the final of the show which is scheduled to take place on 18th of February.
I’m very curious to be at the national selection, because in the Netherlands it doesn’t exist – we have a special committee that simply chooses the song that will go to the competition.
Duncan Laurence for LRT
Jury panel for the second semi-final of Pabandom iš Naujo will be as follows:
- Vaidotas Valiukevičius (vocalist of “The Roop”);
- Monika Liu (Singer and Lithuanian representative at Eurovision 2022);
- Ieva Narkutė (songwriter and artist);
- Duncan Laurence (Winner of Eurovision 2019);
- Ramūnas Zilnys (Editor-in-chief of LRT pop music)
In addition to that it has been announced that the author of this years winning song will be getting an award of 5000 EUR, courtesy of LATGA (Lithuanian association of authors).
You can check out the first finalists HERE. and this Saturday following acts will be competing for the place in the final:
- Agnė – “New Start”
- Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio dantys – “Sėdi ir važiuoji”
- Beatrich – “Like a Movie”
- Gebrasy – “Saw Your Ghost”
- Luknė – “Paradise”
- Mario Junes – “Do What You Do”
- Matt Len – “Midnight Train”
- Monika Linkytė – “Stay”
- MoonBee – “Rumor”
- Paulina Paukštaitytė – “Let Me Think About Me”
Let us know your expectations of Pabandom iš Naujo in the comments below and at our social media @escbubble