Vesna will represent the Czech Republic in Eurovision 2023!

Moments ago the results of this year’s edition of the Czech national final ESCZ were revealed. A total of five acts competed to represent the Czech Republic, and the winner was decided by an online vote through the official Eurovision app, and through the website, where the votes from the Czech Republic counted as 30% of the final result, whilst the other 70% was coming from the rest of the world.

The members of Vesna are hailing from the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Russia. The six girls have won ESCZ ahead of Pam Rabbit in second and Rodan in third place, and will go on to represent the Czech Republic in Liverpool. You can check out our interview with two members of Vesna – Olesya and Tanita right here:

Give a listen to the Czech Eurovision entry “My Sister’s Crown” right here:

Are you happy with the results? Let us know in the comments below, or on our social media pages.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Support ESCBubble!

Like our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter, to get all the Eurovision news as they happen!