On the 1st of July “Klub Klimat” in Bielsko-Biala in Poland (pictured above) is going to host a charity Eurovision concert, where 12 artists who took part in Eurovision and/or national selections for Eurovision in various countries, are going to perform.
The first Eurovision related concert in Poland is going to take place on the 1st of July starting at 6pm local time, and all the money raised at this concert will be given to charity. 12 artists are already confirmed to take part at this concert, and they are as follows:
- Elhaida Dani (Albania 2015)
- Hera Bjork (Iceland 2010)
- Justs (Latvia 2016)
- Krista Siegfrids (Finland 2013)
- Lidia Isac (Moldova 2016)
- Martin Fitch (Poland 2010)
- Nina Sublatti (Georgia 2015)
- Suzy (Portugal 2014)
- Anna Cyzon (Polish pre-selection 2010)
- Emmy Liyana (French pre-selection 2018)
- Oceana (German pre-selection 2014)
- Asteya Dec (Polish X Factor participant)
Tickets for the concert are priced at 50 PLN (equivalent to almost 12 EUR), and they will be sold at the venue. More information about the event can be found on the event page on Facebook here (click).