Hungary’s A Dal 2019 continues tonight with its second Semi Final. Nine acts will compete for the remaining four places in the final. Three of these qualifiers will be chosen by a combination of votes from the judges (80%) and SMS votes (20%), and the fourth qualifier will go through after a second round of televoting.
We’ve asked you to tell which of the 9 acts would you like to see qualify tonight. With over 1300 votes, the current results are as follows:
- Joci Pápai – Az én apám – 28.51%
- Gergő Szekér – Repülj, madár! – 17.63%
- Gergő Oláh – Hozzád bújnék – 12.42%
- Fatal Error – Kulcs – 11.68%
- Ruby Harlem – Forró – 9.63%
- Bogi Nagy – Holnap – 7.64%
- Tímea Antal feat. Gergő Demko – Kedves világ! – 5.14%
- Mocsok 1 kölykök – Egyszer – 4.19%
- Nomád – A remény hídjai – 3.16%
The absolute winner of our poll is Joci Pápai with “Az én apám”. Apart from him, our readers seem to have a pretty clear idea about who the remaining three finalists should be – Gergő Szekér, Gergő Oláh, and Fatal Error. Mocsok 1 kölykök and Nomád seem to have the least support from our readers ahead of tonight’s semi.
Our poll is going to remain open until the end of tonight’s show, so you can still vote and try to chance the result. Who do you think should qualify tonight? Vote here: