Montevizija 2019 is taking place tonight in Podgorica, where five songs are going to compete to represent Montenegro in the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest in Israel.
The winner of Montevizija is going to be selected in two rounds of voting. In the first round, the public vote will be added to the votes of three different jury panels, one of which is international jury and the members of this panel are:
- Ruslana (winner of Eurovision 2004 for Ukraine)
- Eldar Gasimov (winner of Eurovision 2011 for Azerbaijan)
- Lea Sirk (Slovenian Eurovision entrant in 2018)
- Andras Kallay Saunders (Hungarian Eurovision entrant in 2014)
- Ira Losco (Maltese Eurovision entrant in 2002 and 2016)
- Jovan Radomir (SVT Melodifestivalen)
The show will start at 21:00 CET, and a live broadcast will be available on RTCG’s official website here (click).
Which of the five acts is YOUR favourite? Let us know by voting in the poll below and comment what do you think of international jury members.