The semi finals of the 58th edition of Festivali I Këngës are now complete, and we now know the line up for Sunday’s final.
A total of 20 songs competed, and were judged entirely by a 5 person jury, with three international guests comprising of Greek songwriter, Dimitris Kontopoulos; Swedish producer, Christer Bjorkman and Head of Delegation for Iceland, Felix Bergsson. Together they chose the following acts to progress to the final
- 1 – Arilena Ara – Shaj
- 2 – Elvana Gjata – Me tana
- 3 – Bojken Lako – Malaseen
- 4 – Sara Bajraktari – Ajër
- 5 – Kamela Islamaj – Më ngjyros
- 6 – Era Rusi – Eja Merre
- 7 – Valon Shehu – Kutia e Pandorës
- 8 – Tiri Gjoci – Me gotën bosh
- 9 – Robert Berisha – Ajo nuk është unë
- 10 – Olta Boka – Botë për Dy
- 11- Albërie Hadërgjonaj – Ku ta gjej dikë ta dua
- 12 – Gena – Shqiponja e lirë
The final will take place at Pallati i Kongreseve in Tirana on Sunday evening, with the winner going on to represent Albania in Rotterdam.
We will of course be covering the show with a live blog once again, so join us on Sunday evening as our first entry for Rotterdam will be unveiled!