Today Liana Stanciu, the Head of Delegation from Romania released a statement saying that Roxen’s Entry for Eurovision will be released in two days!
This year Roxen was selected internally like last year but with some small changes of the selection process. The public will not have a say in choosing the song, only the jury. Roxen presented 6 songs for the jury and they selected the winner track. The member of the jury pannel are:
- Luminiţa Anghel – Romanian representative at Eurovision Song Contest 2005
- Andrei Tudor – Composer and author of Romanian entry at Eurovision 2008
- Liana Stanciu – Head of Romanian Delegation
- Lucian Ștefan – Global Records
- Bogdan Păun – Director and Founder of NGM Creative
- Bogdan Pavlică – Playlist manager and director of Top Music at RRA
- Liviu Elekes – Composer, Producer, Multi-instrumentalist, Music director
- Gabriel Scîrlet – Music Director at TVR
- Dan Manoliu – Producer and Artistic Directo
Last year Roxen represented Romania with the song “Alcohol You” but due the cancellation of the contest she didn’t get the chance to shine on the big stage. Fortunately for Roxen, Romania selected her internally again and will get the change to represent her country on Eurovision Song Contest.
What kind of song do you expect from Roxen this year? Tell us down bellow!