Tonight we were treated to a great showcase of musical talent as Una Voce per San Marino selected the 9 artists who will perform alongside the 10 Established Artists in Saturday’s Final. The following artists, in running order, have qualified to Saturday’s Grand Final.
- Aaron Sibley – “Pressure”
- Alessia Labate – World Falls Down”
- Camille Cabaltera – “Move ’em Like You Never Did”
- Elena & Francesco Faggi – “Nothing Can Blow Me Out”
- Frio – “A noite toda” (All Night)
- Garon x Duan – “Power Power”
- Giada Pintorincivenga – “Luce e tenebre” (Light and Darkness)
- Giulia Vitri – “Father and Son”
- Katrin Roselli – “If You Love Me”
- Kumi Watanabe – “Freedom”
- Kurt Cassar – “Tears of Gold”
- Lorenza Rocchiccioli – “Non mi batte mai neanche il cuore” (My Heart Doesn’t Ever Beat)
- Maria Chiara Leoni – “Tiramisù”
- Mate – “DNA”
- Raimondo Cataldo – “Feeling Broken”
- Sebastian Schmidt – “Running”
- Vina Rose – “Sweet Denial”
Friday’s show featured guest performances from Valentina Carati and Kelly Joyce to entertain viewers. With the Emerging Artist category of the competition it’s own battle, it was Great Britain’s Aaron Sibley who triumphed and took home a cool 7000 euros, beating Camille Cabaltera and Basti in second and third respectively.
Saturday will see tonight’s top 9 compete against the established artists with everyone’s eye’s on the ultimate prize – Representing San Marino in the 2022 Eurovision Song Contest in Turin. Held in Dogana’s Teatro Nuovo, they’ll be up against the likes of the following artists.
- Achille Lauro
- Farby & Labiuse feat. Miodio
- Tony Cicco & Deshedus & Alberto Fortis
- Matteo Faustini
- Ivana Spagna
- Valerio Scanu
- Burak Yeter & Alessandro Coli
- Francesco Monte
- Cristina Ramos
Tune in to SM RTV’s coverage or join our live blog tomorrow from 21:00 CET to see who will represent The Most Serene Republic in Turin!