19 people of different ages, professions and background took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2022” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are big fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Slovenia – “Disko” by LPS. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Slovenian entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2022, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 18%, 31 vote31 vote 18%31 vote - 18% of all votes
- 5 14%, 24 votes24 votes 14%24 votes - 14% of all votes
- 7 12%, 21 vote21 vote 12%21 vote - 12% of all votes
- 1 12%, 21 vote21 vote 12%21 vote - 12% of all votes
- 2 11%, 19 votes19 votes 11%19 votes - 11% of all votes
- 9 11%, 18 votes18 votes 11%18 votes - 11% of all votes
- 6 8%, 14 votes14 votes 8%14 votes - 8% of all votes
- 8 5%, 9 votes9 votes 5%9 votes - 5% of all votes
- 3 4%, 7 votes7 votes 4%7 votes - 4% of all votes
- 4 3%, 5 votes5 votes 3%5 votes - 3% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Israeli entry “I.M” by Michael Ben David is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Slovenia received.
As we mentioned, 19 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Slovenian song scored a total of 70 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our poll for Moldova is now closed, and their song “Trenuletul” by Zdob shi Zdub & Advilov Brothers received a total of 116 points from our readers. Here’s the current ranking: