It’s the running order for Melodifestivalen’s semi-final!
Now that the dust has settled in Malmö after Melodifestivalen 2023’s fourth heat. We have eight direct finalists, but also eight acts that get a second chance in the semi-final!
Contest producer Karin Gunnarsson went to work right after the heat to create a running order for next week and now that the puzzle has been completed, this is what it looks like:
- Theoz – Mer av dig
- Mariette – One Day
- Victor Crone – Diamonds
- Tennessee Tears – Now I Know
- Elov & Beny – Raggen går
- Melanie Wehbe – For the Show
- Nordman – Släppa alla sorger
- Kiana – Where Did You Go
Who is your favourite?
- Kiana - Where Did You Go 24%, 258 votes258 votes 24%258 votes - 24% of all votes
- Mariette - One Day 21%, 230 votes230 votes 21%230 votes - 21% of all votes
- Theoz - Mer av dig 15%, 160 votes160 votes 15%160 votes - 15% of all votes
- Nordman - Slapp alla sorger 13%, 141 vote141 vote 13%141 vote - 13% of all votes
- Victor Crone - Diamonds 11%, 117 votes117 votes 11%117 votes - 11% of all votes
- Melanie Wehbe - For The Show 7%, 74 votes74 votes 7%74 votes - 7% of all votes
- Tennessee Tears - Now I Know 6%, 70 votes70 votes 6%70 votes - 6% of all votes
- Elov and Beny - Raggen gar 3%, 29 votes29 votes 3%29 votes - 3% of all votes
The semi-final will take place next Saturday in Hägglunds Arena in Örnsköldsvik.
The four acts with the most votes in this show will make it to the grand final of Melodifestivalen 2023.
Do you think this is a good running order?
Let us know in the comment section below or on our social media pages: @escbubble